This month we are delighted to include a blog post from our colleague Bev Gibbons, PTSTA who will be co-facilitating Physis Scotland’s Diploma in Counselling Supervision course starting this November. Bev shares with us what you can expect from this interactive, dynamic, exciting and robust training programme.
5 Reasons to Train with us at Physis Scotland
1. Open and reflective training approach: Supervision is an essential part of the learning and development of practitioners. It provides a bespoke training space where the supervisee is facilitated to explore and reflect on experience, make meaning from that, put theory to practice, expand their knowledge. These ideas form the basis of our approach in training counselling supervisors.
2. A collaborative, unfolding training process that makes use of the experience of the encounter with another, what is evoked and co-created. Our training embraces the ongoing process of growth, self-discovery and learning from experiences of self with other, and self with self – essential skills in supervision.
3. Space to experience, develop and grow as counselling supervisors. Thinking is stimulated, as is the capacity for questioning, reflection, reflexivity and creativity all of which create and develops layers of the professional self and clear sense identity as a counselling supervisor.
4. A learning environment where participants feel encouraged to express themselves through discussion, creative projects, and choice of study areas. You are warmly invited to develop ways to find, express and use imagination and creativity in the learning process.
5. Creativity, curiosity and fun! Also essential within counselling supervision. These elements are key in providing positive learning experiences for our participants.
Physis Scotland Diploma in Counselling Supervision
The Physis Scotland Diploma in Counselling Supervision has Advanced Specialist training recognition with the National Counselling Society (NCS).
For more information please email email@example.com or telephone 07927 557217.