The Official “TA101”
Introduction to Transactional Analysis
Transactional Analysis (TA) is an amazingly powerful psychological theory that has the surprising quality of being easily accessible for the newcomer, yet with a depth and complexity that can fascinate and satisfy practitioners for a lifetime.
TA is a powerful system of psychological models that can be used to understand and work with our personal and interpersonal dynamics in the workplace, in personal relationships, and in educational and training settings.
TA enables us to identify quickly and clearly:
- where breakdowns in communication are taking place
- where there are blocks to learning and development
- where there are unrealised potentials within a team
- how an organisation can maximise opportunities to achieve its potential
- how to increase cooperation, collaboration and productivity within and across teams
- what are our personal blocks to success and happiness.
TA also offers simple tools for making long lasting and far reaching change at a personal level, and across systems and organisations, enabling creativity, problem solving, effective communication and development. TA is used by management consultants, counsellors and psychotherapists, and educators.
The two day TA101 course will provide you with a dynamic and interactive experience which will:
- introduce you to the key theory of personality, communication and development
- enable you to apply the theory to situations in your work and personal relationships
- entitle you to receive the internationally recognised TA101 Certificate which is a prerequisite for anyone wishing to train further in TA.
£139 for self funding individuals for the 2 day course or £158 for organisations.
Bespoke TA101 workshops are available for staff groups
Bespoke sessions can be delivered at your location, targeting relevant content and processes for your particular workplace.
Please contact our Training Development Lead Fiona Firman or our Foundation Year Coordinator Fiona Cook on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and to discuss your requirements.
TA101 Sessions Coming Up
- No TA101 sessions are scheduled just now
Previous TA101 Sessions
TA101 – Introduction to Transactional Analysis on September 12, 2015 9:30 am
TA101 – Introduction to Transactional Analysis on January 16, 2016 9:30 am
TA101 – Introduction to Transactional Analysis on July 2, 2016 9:30 am
TA101 – Introduction to Transactional Analysis on September 24, 2016 9:30 am
TA101 – Introduction to Transactional Analysis on April 8, 2017 9:30 am