This workshop will explore:
- How our own experience and expectations of parenting manifests itself in family formation whilst looking at some selected theory to underpin it.
- This workshop will provide participants with an understanding of what Post Natal Depression is, and explore a selection of practical and theoretical approaches to work with.
By the end of the day participants will have:
- A greater awareness of Post Natal Depression and its diagnosis;
- A greater awareness of attachment theory;
- A greater understanding of cultural expectation in relation to parenting;
- A greater knowledge of systemic approach to Transactional Analysis;
- A greater understanding of how to implement theory into practice.
- Introduction to Post Natal Depression;
- Contemporary attachment theory;
- Systemic content;
- Practical questions.
Ronen Stilman PTSTA (P), MSc (Psych) is a psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer based in Edinburgh where he runs a private practice. Ronen has taught various CPDs and regularly presents in TA Conferences. The material taught draws from his work with individuals and couples struggling with parenthood during his involvement in the Post Natal Depression Service in Edinburgh.
More on www.talkingtherapy.org