**PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF APRIL 2017 PHYSIS WILL NOT BE RECRUITING FOR ANY FUTURE FOUNDATION YEAR INTAKES**
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 514 1068.
- Are you interested in taking Transactional Analysis to the next level after the TA101?
- Are you a counsellor interested in adding to your knowledge and skills?
- Do you have a professional role that involves personal interaction and want to develop your communication skills further?
- Are you simply interested in investing in learning more about yourself and your interactions with others – at home, in your personal life and in your work life?
The Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
At Physis Training, we offer an introductory training in TA theory and application delivered on 8 weekends, one per month, normally spread over an academic year, and four additional training days (Introduction to Counselling Skills and the Physis “Get Together” Day).
The Foundation Certificate in TA continues the style of the TA101 workshop, providing interactive and dynamic training to enable you to apply the core concepts of TA theory to yourself and your environment.
You may discover more options for relating with others, more ways of resolving conflict, and more possibilities for change in your own life experience. The focus is on applying the core theory to your own process and to your interactions with the trainer and the training group, enabling you to develop your understanding of yourself and others.
The Foundation Certificate can exist as a standalone training experience, simply for personal development, or to enhance existing knowledge and training as a counsellor, or to facilitate your work in an organisation that requires interaction with others.
Components of the Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- 8 weekends of Foundation Year Training (16 days)
- Introduction to Counselling Skills (3 days)
- Physis “Get Together” Day (1 day)
Note: TA101 is a prerequisite of enrolling in the Foundation Year
Beyond the Foundation Year / Certificate in Transactional Analysis
If you find that you are really “bitten by the TA bug” at the end of the year you can opt to continue your TA journey through any of the options offered by Physis Training – Diploma in Counselling using TA or qualification as a Certified Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist (CTA).
- Our Current Fees
- Physis TA Foundation Booklet 2016-17 – download our 10 page booklet to find out more about the Foundation Year training
To request an application pack, please call our Programme Manager, Deirdre Gillespie, on 0131 514 1068 or email email@example.com.