For all enquiries relating to Foundation Year 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Fiona Firman, Training Development Lead, on 07842 613 004 or Fiona Cook, Foundation Year Coordinator, on 07932 735 490.
- Are you interested in taking Transactional Analysis to the next level after the TA101?
- Are you a counsellor interested in adding to your knowledge and skills?
- Do you have a professional role that involves personal interaction and want to develop your communication skills further?
- Are you simply interested in investing in learning more about yourself and your interactions with others – at home, in your personal life and in your work life?
The Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
At Physis, we offer an introductory training in TA theory and application delivered on 8 weekends, one per month, normally spread over an academic year, and four additional training days (Introduction to Counselling Skills and the Physis “Get Together” Day).
The Foundation Certificate in TA continues the style of the TA101 workshop, providing interactive and dynamic training to enable you to apply the core concepts of TA theory to yourself and your environment.
You may discover more options for relating with others, more ways of resolving conflict, and more possibilities for change in your own life experience. The focus is on applying the core theory to your own process and to your interactions with the trainer and the training group, enabling you to develop your understanding of yourself and others.
The Foundation Certificate can exist as a standalone training experience, simply for personal development, or to enhance existing knowledge and training as a counsellor, or to facilitate your work in an organisation that requires interaction with others.
Components of the Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- 8 weekends of Foundation Year Training (16 days)
- Introduction to Counselling Skills (3 days)
- Physis “Get Together” Day (1 day)
Note: TA101 is a prerequisite of enrolling in the Foundation Year
Beyond the Foundation Year / Certificate in Transactional Analysis
If you find that you are really “bitten by the TA bug” at the end of the year you can opt to continue your TA journey through any of the options offered by Physis Training – Diploma in Counselling using TA or qualification as a Certified Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist (CTA).